A Grand Emergent Mastery
An Intensive, Gloriously Transformative 10-Day Journey with Megan Wagner and Diane Wilcoxson
- Name and address
- Date of Birth
- Education (include all studies)
- Overall health – Describe overall health – physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, other.
- Therapy – Have you experienced therapy or counseling? If so, describe what type and for how long? What main issues have you had and/or worked through?
- Psychological – Have you personally experienced substance abuse, co-dependency, sexual and/or emotional abuse, bullying, self-esteem issues, and/or any other physical, emotional or psychological challenges? Describe.
- Spiritual experience – Have you ever been part of a spiritual community? Describe. What spiritual practices nurture you on a regular basis?
- Group Experience – Describe all relevant group work you have experienced. What has being in situations within groups brought up for you? If you have not experienced group work (journeys, trainings, intensives) before, what does the thought of experiencing that bring up for you?
- Professional Experience – Describe your professional experience.
- Life Experience – Describe any of your other life experience/s you feel would be helpful for the organizers to know about.
Personal Mastery Questions
- What is your concept of ‘Personal Mastery’?
- What has attracted you to apply for A Grand Emergent Mastery?
- To be successful in this experience, what will have to happen for you?
- Describe experiences you have had living and working with group/s in intensive circumstances. Detail circumstances and your learning.
- What must A Grand Emergent Mastery be for you to commit 100% of your energy, time and attention for 10 days and nights, in an immersion experience with 11 other participants?
Please write in essay form and send to Megan and Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application fee = $88