Your Astrological Chart is your Soul’s Blueprint!
It explains so much about your gifts, your challenges and the circumstances that have shaped your life.
Introduction to Astrology
January 13 & 14, 2024 in Redwood City, CA (and Online)
Welcome to the introductory classes on basic Psychological Astrology. You will learn
- The 12 Zodiac signs and energies
- The Planets and their Mythology
- The 12 Houses
- Cardinal, Fixed, Mutable Signs around the Seasonal Wheel of the Zodiac
- Earth, Water, Air, Fire Alchemy in Astrology
- Aspects: Trines, Squares, Oppositions, Conjunctions
- Rising, Moon & Sun Signs as the CORE of our personality
- Sun Sign & House – Your Soul’s Mission & Purpose
- Nodes of the Moon and past life influences
2-Day Workshop investment is $297
What is Astrology?
What is Astrology?
Astrology is an ancient art and science which studies the intimate connections between the stars, planets and humanity. Your birth chart is a snapshot of where the sun and planets were configured in the sky when you were born.
Because you are intimately connected to the planets and to the cosmos, you have a relationship with the season in which you were born and a relationship to the unique placement of the planets. Your birth chart reveals your potential gifts and challenges and helps you to understand your core personality traits.
Understanding your Astrologic birth chart speeds up your healing process because it pinpoints exactly where you feel stuck and shows the way out of your labyrinth and into the light. It helps you express your best gifts and talents.
Your unique Astrological birth chart helps you
- Break through old patterns
- Have satisfying relationships
- Find your purpose and destiny
- Manifest your goals and dreams
Why is Astrology such a powerful tool?
Your Astrological birth chart is an amazing tool that reveals your
- Personality traits
- Gifts and challenges
- Family patterns
- Childhood wounds
- Destiny possibilities
- Relationship issues
- Core archetypes
Knowing your astrology increases your own self-compassion and self-acceptance because you see so clearly how inner and outer events shaped your life and understanding. Knowing your astrology also improves your relationships because you learn better ways to bond, relate and love. Astrology also helps you develop deeper compassion for others because you begin to see how we are all different and have different lessons to learn.