Join us for an adventure of a lifetime!
April 7-19, 2024
Only a few spaces left! Send in your deposit now to reserve your place.
Join Megan & Eleanor in the informational video below…
Imagine immersing in Whale energy, swimming with Dolphins & Manta Rays, plunging into lagoons and hot springs. All while surrounded by volcanoes and the immense beauty & grandeur of the Azores Islands!
Where are the Azores?
It is a chain of Portuguese islands in the North Atlantic Ocean roughly 1,000 miles (1,600 km) west of mainland Portugal. The islands are characterized by dramatic landscapes, fishing villages, green pastures and lagoons and hot springs . São Miguel, the largest, has lake-filled calderas and the Gorreana Tea Plantation. Pico is home to the 7,700 ft (2,351m) volcanic Mt. Pico and exquisite vineyards.
Many believe the Azores to be the remnants of Atlantis, a once-huge continent in the mid-Atlantic Ocean. No matter what you believe, we will explore the natural beauty of these volcanic islands and experience the greatest gathering of whales and dolphins on earth!
Who is leading this trip?
Megan Wagner & Eleanor O’Hanlon
Megan Wagner – Megan is a world traveler, therapist, Kabbalah teacher, author and visionary artist. She is passionate about taking groups to sacred sites for personal and planetary healing. She loves Planet Earth and is excited to help humans evolve into a more loving species through connecting with the beauty of nature, animals and cosmos! She weaves together alchemy, healing and group adventure to create magical transformative experiences.
Eleanor O’Hanlon – Eleanor is an award-winning writer and a teacher of connection with the spiritual dimension of wild animals and the natural world. She has travelled among great whales from the waters of the Arctic to the Azores. Through these life-changing encounters, she has come to know the whales as teachers of awakening, beings with a magical ability to bring us humans back into the direct experience of communion with Creation.
Eleanor’s book Eyes of the Wild Journeys of Transformation with the Animal Powers takes the reader on this journey of awakening with gray whales, blue whales, humpbacks and others, as well as with wolves, bears and wild horses. Eyes of the Wild won the Nautilus Gold Book Award for Nature Writing, and praise from leading ecological voices for its innovative blend of personal experience, science, story-telling and spiritual insight. Her writing has appeared in many magazines and anthologies and she teaches The Spirit of Nature Connection courses to participants from Europe and the US. eyesofthewild.org
Why are we going?
One day in the South of France, I was visiting Eleanor and we started talking about the Azores. We both love travel, adventure, and deep spirituality. So we decided to lead a trip to the Azores to experience our love of whales, dolphins, outdoor adventures and Atlantis!
WHALES & DOLPHINS – The Azores Islands provide one of the greatest gatherings of whales and dolphins on earth! We’re going in April to be with the whales each day and to attune to cetacean consciousness, opening to wild oceanic expansiveness and unitive states of bliss!
WILD BEAUTY – Experience the wild beauty of the Azores with hot springs, volcanos, lagoons, waterfalls, caves, beaches!
ATLANTIS – Many believe the Azores to be the remnants of lost Atlantis. We’ll open portals to explore the Atlantian energy through yoga, meditation and Megan’s Sacred Robes.
SACRED ROBES – Megan has designed and created 33 Sacred Robes we will have access to on this trip. They are designed to open portals for shamanic journeying, personal healing, exploring multi-dimensional realities and more.
PAMPERING – How does spa, massage, hot springs, great food and wine and hiking sound to you? We’ll enhance our outdoor adventures with some physical, emotional and spiritual pampering.
- Daily Whale watching – with incredible sightings of the blue whales, fin whales, humpbacks and several dolphin species within 30 minutes off the shore. The whale watching company has wonderful biologists on staff and they also offer swimming with groups of dolphins.
- Day excursion option – full day trip to the extraordinary cratered volcanic lakes called Sete Cidades.
- Daily Whale watching – The whale watching from Pico is best for the sperm whales. The island of Pico features an unparalleled diversity and abundance of cetaceans. Over 20 species of whales and dolphins either inhabit or pass by our waters along their migratory routes, so that Pico is one of the very best spots in the world for Whale Watching, arguably second to none.
- Option to swim with dolphins and/or manta rays!
- Day excursion option – hiking near the volcanic cone of Pico and/or Wine Tasting.
Days 11-13 The Highlands of São Miguel with Thermal Springs
- We’ll go back to São Miguel island and stay at a beautiful Spa Hotel to enjoy the Highlands, which is known for its extraordinary array of thermal springs. We’ll walk among them, breathing in the warm airs of the earth and drinking the waters straight from the rocks. Spa Treatments available.
Includes: 5 nights in single accommodation, 7 nights in shared accommodation, all breakfasts, inter-island flights, transportation, Daily Whale & Dolphin watching, all workshops with Megan & Eleanor.
Does not include: International flights, lunches, dinners, optional excursions
- Please send in a non-refundable deposit of $400 to hold your space. The the First payment of $2,225 is due December 1st, 2023 and second payment of $2,225 is due February 1st. PayPal adds a small fee. You can also Venmo or send a check to Megan made out to Tree of Life Teachings International.
We are so excited to share this amazing adventure with you.
National Geographic 43 minute video
You may also be interested in a Dolphin and Whale Conference hosted by Portal to Ascension. Check it out here
And here are some amazing sound clips of Whales and Dolphins on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvBw1g2Ao8k Blue Whale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS9OIBifQVw Sperm Whale