It is vitally important for you to have a sacred space inside, a Temple space where you can go to access your deepest self.
You can imagine your inner Temple as an inner refuge where you can go to ask questions, solve problems and reflect on life issues.
Your inner Temple can look any way you wish to create it. It can be large or small, one particular architectural style or many different styles.
It can be an outdoor Temple in the woods or on an island. Remember YOU create it however you wish.
The inner Temple you will be invited to create in this month’s meditation follows a specific template based on “the four worlds” from Kabbalah.
The four worlds are: the physical, emotional, spiritual and divine worlds. So you will be invited to imagine the four worlds as four aspects of your Temple.
You have the four worlds within you so when you go into your Temple you are accessing your four bodies and honoring your full self. The four aspects of your Temple are:
1) An outer courtyard – the place to ground, corresponding with the physical world.
2) An inner courtyard – the place to cleanse and settle your emotions, corresponding with the emotional world.
3) A sanctuary – the place to contact your spirit, corresponding with the spiritual world.
4) The inner sanctuary or holy of holies – the place to contact your divine self, corresponding with the divine world.
Your Temple is your holy internal place. No one can touch it, damage it, steal it, judge it or destroy it in any way. It is your sacred place and yours alone. Have a wonderful month creating your Temple!
The following is a meditation to create your inner temple, receive guidance and a deep mystical connection with the Divine.
Your Temple may look a bit different each time you do this meditation. Or you may be adding something to your Temple each time you go there.
It could be an outdoor Temple, even when you get to the Holy of Holies. Please allow your spiritual imagination to create the perfect Temple for you.
Remember it is YOUR OWN spiritual imagination and you need to feel perfectly safe and comfortable in your own inner Temple.
I promise you that as you practice this powerful meditation over time, you will really get to know your Temple.
Why is it important to create an inner Temple?
- You can go there when you need advice from your higher self or from your trusted Spirit guides
- You can seek refuge there and relax your entire being
- You can ask any question
- You can reconnect with your spiritual and divine bodies and bring back this wisdom toyour everyday life
Here some affirmations to practice this month
- My Inner Temple is safe and strong
- I can create my spiritual Temple however I choose
- I am mindful of the 4 worlds and my 4 bodies
- I am Divine
- I prepare my body, soul and spirit to meet my divine self
- I can ask any question in my Temple
- I can visit my inner Temple whenever I want
- I receive divine guidance in my Temple