Welcome to the truly inspiring Mystical Hebrew classes taught by Hebrew Scholar Stephen Pope and hosted by Kabbalah Teacher Megan Wagner.
Ancient Hebrew is a language that unlocks the secrets of Creation and opens us to our own creative nature!
Join Steve Pope – Hebrew Scholar, Kabbalah Teacher and Author of Patterns of Creation – in a beautiful exploration of the mystical meaning behind the Hebrew alphabet. (www.PatternsofCreation.com)
These classes also explore familiar Bible stories re-imagined and interpreted through a Mystical lens.
The classes are listed here in order they were given. It is recommended that you take them in this order #1-5 for most benefit. These classes were offered live in 2019/2020. If you sign up now, you will be taking them as an ONLINE class, following along with the original group. ENJOY!
1. Mystical Hebrew 1.0 (Introduction class)
11 ONLINE Lessons (go at your own pace) Learn the beauty, poetry and metaphysics of Mystical Hebrew! This is a mystical study, rather than scholarly approach to Hebrew. The Hebrew Letters can be seen as a map of the creative, spirit-filled universe called Beriah by Kabbalists. The Hebrew Letters are portals into the non-visual spiritual dimension. The Hebrew text as originally intended can be best understood by consciously receiving the letters in meditation. This is the essence of Hebraic Kabbalah: to receive the teaching directly form JHVH- Elohim, which means from the source of all Life: Conscious Presence. The Hebrew letters are codes for life or codes for how to live a conscious life and connect with all Creation. Price: $99 Register here for Mystical Hebrew 1.0 Introduction
- Weeks 1-4: Learn the mystical meaning of the Hebrew Letters
- Week 5: Be Present NOW!
- Week 6: Genesis Re-Imagined
- Week 7: How we Create and Co-create
- Week 8: The Heart of Humanity is YHVH
- Week 9: Exodus Re-Imagined
- Week 10: I Am who I Am
- Week 11: Awakened Universal Consciousness
2. The 10 Commandments Re-Imagined
- Week 1: Re-Imagining the 10 Commandments – We begin to reconsider that the 10 Commandments, rather than being mandates from a punishing God, are rather clear out old thought forms and old beliefs of what we “think” the 10 Commandments and sustain conscious presence in our daily life.
- Week 2: Introduction – Awaken your spine and emanate the Divine from the core of your being
- Week 3: 1st Commandment – Do not separate yourself from Source (“I am the Lord thy God”)
- Week 4: 1st Commandment part 2 – Do not block the flow of life, open yourself to new ideas (“Thou shalt not have other gods before Me”)
- Week 5: 2nd Commandment – Do not become a slave to any thought-form, open to the vitality of life (“Thou shalt not take the Lord’s Name in vain”)
- Week 6: 3rd Commandment – Keep everything Holy, stand in Divine spaciousness (“Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy”)
- Week 7: 4th, 5th & 6th Commandments – 4th – Honor the abundance of life and our infinite potential (“Honor thy Father and Mother”) 5th – Do not shatter people physically or psychologically (“Thou shalt not kill”) and 6th – Hold a field of coherent resonance to clear the impurities of destructive thoughts/emotions (“Thou shalt not commit adultery”)
- Week 8: 7th Commandments – (“Thou shalt not steal”)
- Week 8: 8th and 9th Commandments –
- Week 9: 10th Commandment –
- Week 10: Reflections on the 10 Sayings –
- Week 11: Reflections on the 10 Sayings –
3. Mystical Hebrew 2.0
9 ONLINE 2-hour Lessons (go at your own pace). We continue our studies of Mystical Hebrew with Steve Pope. In this course we meditate on the Hebrew letters and deepen into the “spiritual codes/formulas” in the text of the 10 Sayings (Commandments). So we go deeper into the names/codes of Ashera, Elohim, Moshe, Israel, Yahweh. We’ve done a great job re-imagining the 10 Commandments into the 10 Life-Giving Sayings. There is so much more to discover. So in this 8 week series, Steve helps us ground & anchor the 10 Sayings in our everyday life. We have more time and spaciousness to talk about how to balance the left and right brains and clear old thought forms/distorted teachings. And we contemplate the names (Asherah, Israel etc) as spiritual formulas.
Price $99 Register here for Mystical Hebrew 2.0
- Week 1: Review of the Mystical Hebrew Letters
- Week 2: Review of the Hebrew Letter grid
- Week 3: Yahweh explained
- Week 4: Adam as Universal Humanity
- Week 5: Adam, Eve, Garden of Eden Reconsidered
- Week 6: Yahweh as the seed within your heart
- Week 7: Living consciously in our garden of delight and joy
- Week 8: Living consciously in our garden of delight and joy (continued)
- Week 9: Moses, Abraham, Sarah, Joshua, Jesus explained
4. Reclaiming the Divine Feminine from the Distortions of Patriarchy
10 ONLINE Lessons (go at your own pace). Once again with our friend and Hebrew teacher Steve Pope, we explore the Hebrew names of the Goddesses and reclaim their Feminine power from Patriarchal distortions. What a breath of fresh air to reclaim the Divine Feminine Mysteries hidden in plain sight within traditional Bible stories. One of the main teachings of the Divine Feminine Mysteries is that the feminine spiritual energy supports all human evolution and holds the space for us to become fully awakened and fully embodied. During our studies, we clear the field of any distortions from Patriarchy and open to the true, mystical meaning of each of the Hebrew Goddesses.
- Week 1: ASHERAH, Great Creatress of life.
- Week 2: LILITH, reclaiming the Wild Feminine.
- Week 3: CHEVA (Eve), The Great Circle of Life.
- Week 4, SARAH, The Royal/Noble Feminine.
- Week 5: ELLA, The Midwife.
- Week 6: DEVORAH, The Fruitful Nourishing Feminine.
- Week 7: MARY, Queen of Heaven.
- Weeks 8 – 10: MARY MAGDALENE, Guardian of the Sacred Feminine Mysteries.
Above is an image of Megan’s brand new Sacred Robe of Mary Magdalene called “Awakened”.
Below is a special video Megan and Steve created to address the deeper meaning of the Divine Feminine and Mary Magdalene specifically. Mary Magdalene represents the powerful Alchemy of Awakening.
5. Hebrew Kabbalah study of the Tree of Life
Once again with our Mystical Hebrew teacher Steve Pope, we study each of the fruits (Sephiroth) on the Tree of Life. We learn the deeper meaning of the 11 Sephirot – Keter, Hokhmah, Binah, Daat, Hesed, Gevurah, Tiferet, Nezah, Hod, Yesod, Malkhut. We then contemplate the meaning of the Tree of Life and deepen our understanding of the 4 worlds – Azilut, Beriah, Yetzirah, Assiyah. The 4 Worlds correspond to our Divine, Spiritual, Psychological and Physical bodies and how we navigate as multi-dimensional beings. This supplements our Kabbalah studies and helps us to embody the Living Tree of Life within our body and soul. The Tree of Life is within you and when you understand that, you BECOME Kabbalah, the receiver of consciousness and the transmitter of consciousness back to the world.
6. The Lord’s Prayer Re-Imagined