Key #31 Vision
Key #31 Vision
In order to envision your best life, you need to awaken the powers of your Visionary!
Your Visionary has the power to see clearly what you want. Your Visionary has the power to create the images and the vision to make it happen. If you can envision it, it can happen.
Your Inner Visionary is part of your spiritual genius.
You have an innate capacity to envision what you want your life to be.
- Envision peace in your home and you create peace in your home
- Envision love flowing in your heart and you create love flowing in your heart
- Envision getting along with your co-workers and you create harmony at work
The Visionary pictured above is your guide to awaken your visionary powers.
Your Inner Visionary wants you to envision your best life by having clarity of mind, clarity of heart and clarity of vision.
She wants your third eye to be open so you can connect with your higher spiritual purpose. She wants you to trust yourself completely with no self-doubts.
Your Inner Visionary doesn’t want you to be lost in confusion or illusion. She doesn’t want you to be limited in your thinking. She doesn’t want you to limit your possibilities.
Your inner Visionary can take up and wield the sword of clarity.
You can use your sword of clarity to:
- Cut through any cobwebs of confusion so you can see clearly.
- Cut through any illusions that obstruct your clear sight and intuition.
- Cut through the boxes of limitations so your mind is open to new possibilities.
If you are unclear or in illusion or if you stay small in your thinking, how are you going to be a Visionary?
Your Visionary helps you to be clear-hearted and clear-minded in order to SEE the bigger picture for your life. You have to have a strong intention to envision and create. You need to liberate your mind to see new and wider possibilities for who you can be.
Awaken your power of vision
The following exercise helps to shake up your old ways of thinking and your old patterns of belief that keep you small and with limited vision. Then you will learn a simple technique to envision what you want.
Shaking up the old patterns
What cobwebs of confusion are keeping you from seeing clearly? What are you confused about in your life? Once you think of something, imagine taking your sword of clarity and cutting right through the cobwebs of confusion.
What illusions obstruct your clear sight and intuition? Are you plagued by self-doubt? Do you not trust your intuition? Once you think of something, imagine taking your sword of clarity and cutting right through the illusions.
How do you limit yourself and close off to new possibilities? Do you convince yourself nothing can change? Are you stuck in old ways of thinking? Once you think of something, imagine taking your sword of clarity and cutting right through the limitations.
Envisioning something new
After clearing out the old patterns, you are ready to envision what you want. Here is a simple, yet powerful exercise to envision what you want.
1. Set your intention: Identify what you want, your heart’s true desire, your vision. Declare it out loud.
2. Dedicate the change you want to your highest good, your soul’s higher purpose.
3. Open to what is possible.
4. Visualize the change you want. Imagine it clearly, already changed, already happening in real life.
5. Feel the good feelings now that it has already changed. Strengthen the good feelings.
Keep envisioning so you can live your best life!
Key #31 Vision Coaching Call