Tree of Life Wisdom School
- Tree of Life Training™ Online Jan-June, 2023
- Spiritual Psychology™ live Oct/Nov, 2022
- Family Genogram / Ancestral Healing – March 2023
- Jacob’s Ladder – Body/Psyche/Spirit integration – April 2023
- Good Mother/Inner Child Healing
- Mystical Hebrew Classes – with Stephen Pope
- Ritual Leader Training
MasterGuides (Sacred Robes)
- Spiritual Practice Group with the Sacred Robes / MasterGuides
- Activate your Inner Master – 6-Week Online
Mastery Journeys – with Megan, Diane Wilcoxson and The Grand Council
Masculine Path of Power – with Jim Larkin
Healing Your Spiritual Wounds – with Jim Larkin
All Trainings involve Personal Mastery
What kind of Master do you want to be?
Do you want to be a Master of truth, integrity and right action? Or do you want to be a Master of misery, procrastination or disappointment?
Deciding what kind of Master you want to be is so important because as soon as you see the truth of who you are, you can either continue in that direction or choose another path of Mastery.
I remember taking stock of my own personal Mastery one day and realized with a shock that I had been a Master of disappointment, frustration and impatience for many years.
When I saw this with clarity and self-compassion, I decided to change course because these negative feelings and attitudes were destroying my life and happiness.
I quickly discovered that the disappointment and frustration had NOTHING to do with my external circumstances and EVERYTHING to do with my internal attitude and state of being.
My life began to transform dramatically because I wanted to be a Master of truth and liberation. So I have dedicated my life to teaching Personal Mastery because I know that making a choice like this absolutely works. You can be liberated from your early conditioning, emotional hard-wiring and reactive triggers. It really is possible.
All you have to do is choose what kind of Master you want to be.
What is a Master?
- A Master engages fully with life as it is.
- A Master is open to learning lessons from all life events.
- A Master knows how to find the gold in every situation.
- A Master is responsive to life rather than reactive.
- A Master experiences the Magic of life.
- A Master envisions and creates his or her best life.
- A Master plays and dances with the energies of life.
- A Master trusts and opens to intuition.
- A Master loves and laughs a lot.
- A Master is liberated from limitations.
- A Master is open to all the possibilities of life.
- A Master is grounded and spiritual at the same time.
In all the different Personal Mastery trainings you can embody these qualities, connect with your higher self and step into the MASTER that you are.
I invite you to choose what kind of Master you want to be.
Join me in any of the Mastery courses, trainings or the intensive and step into your highest personal mastery.