Our you ready to unite all parts of your being? Are you ready to feel your own flow? Are you ready to release all your concerns?
Of course you are! Let’s get started with this month’s meditation.
This meditation has several parts to it.
1) It begins as you ground in your body and appreciate the earth, water, air and fire elements in your body.
2) Next you imagine yourself in your sacred space in the midst of your personal “village”.
3) Then you are invited to leave your village and walk out into the landscape to be on your own, away from the influence of others.
4) You will then go to a stream where your guide will meet you.
5) Then you have a chance to connect with your own soul’s energy and move into your own flow. You will feel the mystery of your own soul’s energy.
6) Next your guide will give you something that represents your soul. This is important to meditate upon.
6) Next you will go to your inn Temple where you will invite all parts of yourself together in a sacred circle and receive the blessings of the light.
So you will move through grounding in your physical body, connecting with your psychological self, contacting your spiritual self and finally receiving the light of unificaiton from your Divine body.
The following is a meditation to your own private sanctuary to receive healing to all parts of your being.
Making trips to your inner Temple is very powerful because it is where you can tap into the highest form of light available to you. This light emanates from your didivne self and the divine light that is everywhere and abundantly present.
In the meditation your guide will draw a sacred circle around you and you will invite in your infant self, your child self, your adolescent self, your young adult self (and anyone else you want to invite in).
You will then experience the light of unification that has the power to knit all your selves into a unified whole.
Every part of you is sacred.
Every experience you’ve had has contributed to who you are.
Only you have the power to weave it all together!
Enjoy contacting your deepest soul, spirit, divine…
Here are some affirmations for this last month’s meditation:
- I embrace all parts of myself
- I embrace my infant self
- I love my childhood self
- I envelop my adolescent self
- I flow with my own soul’s energy
- I love myself completely
- I invite unconditional love and self acceptance into my life
- Month 1 – Manifesting Heart’s Desire
- Month 2 – Stress Protection
- Month 3 – Open your Heart
- Month 4 – Unconditional Love
- Month 5 – Releasing Negative Emotions
- Month 6 – Receive Guidance from Spirit
- Month 7 – Dissolve your Inner Critic
- Month 8 – Awaken your Spirit
- Month 9 – Inner Temple
- Month 10 – What’s my Purpose?
- Month 11 – Healing Wounds, Releasing Blame
CONGRATULATIONS – you have completed an entire year’s worth of meditations.
I hope you have deepened in your self-love and self-compassion.
I hope you feel more connected to your soul, spirit and divine self.
If you have found this helpful, I encourage you to stay involved with me and with my transformational community.
We have a virtual spiritual journey group you may enjoy as well as many other offerings both online and live.
Stay in touch by signing up on my list and seeing how you can get more involved. www.MeganWagner.com
Many blessings to you!