November 8-23, 2019
Calling all Goddesses! Discover your Inner Queen in Thailand!
It’s time to pamper yourself with massage, meditation & radical healing.
Thailand is a place of majesty and magic, jungles and night bazaars, chanting monks and temples, elephant sanctuaries and 3 hour pampering massages.
We’re going to rest, relax, chill, and learn to love ourselves radically with unconditional love and compassion.
This will be a Sacred Feminine Initiation of your Inner Queen. (For a full appreciation of the Queen Archetype, see my Feminine Path of Power.)
It usually take 3 days of 3 hour massages to finally get our western minds and bodies to relax. This is a crucial part of the Queen Initiation so we can learn to radically love ourselves and increase our capacity to feel good, joyful, happy and open hearted – ready to love ourselves completely and offer unconditional love to others!
Your Queen Initiation
During our time together Megan will tell the Initiation story of the Queen so that you can open your heart wide, clear and cleanse any negativity to pave the way for radical self- love and healing. When you are initiated and embody the Queen energy you:
- Feel emotionally centered and balanced
- Cleanse your heart of debilitating grief, anger, bitterness and disappointment
- Open your heart to love and trust
- Trust your emotional intelligence and intuition
- Learn to be deeply compassionate with yourself and others
As a Queen you hold an emotional container for yourself, your loved ones and your community.
We’re going in November to celebrate Loi Kratong and the Yi Peng Lantern Festival
Seriously, everyone goes a little crazy at Loi Kratong. There are parades and fancy costumes, loud music, flowers launched in banana leaf boats and of course, the flaming lanterns. As a sacred community we will launch our intentions with our flower offerings and send our lanterns up as prayers to heal ourselves and the world!
Yi Peng is a light festival celebrated in Northern Thailand alongside Loi Kratong. It is a Lanna festival with the biggest celebration held in Chiang Mai, which is the ancient capital of the former Lanna Kingdom.
The highlight is that numerous sky lanterns, adorned with lights, are released and ‘float’ up into the sky. Sky lanterns are called khom loi in Thai language, which means floating lanterns. The khom loi are made of rice paper, stretched over a bamboo frame, with a candle attached. The hot air of the candle is trapped inside and makes the lantern rise from the ground.
Highlights of our Thai Queen tour include:
- Spa time to practice self-love and radical healing
- Queen storytelling and Sacred Robe photoshoots
- Queen Initiations to open the heart
- Shopping at the Chiang Mai Night Markets
- Lantern festival with parades, music and magic lanterns
- Elephant sanctuary, jungle hikes, rafting
- Meditating in Sacred Buddhist Temples and caves
- Chilling at a 5* beachside resort in Krabi in southern Thailand
- A few crazy days in Bangkok
In Chiang Mai we’ll stay at the beautiful Yaang Come Village hotel, a home away from home. After a busy day of walking we can relax with foot massages at the Night Bazaar.
We’ll take a trip to an elephant sanctuary, jungle trek and raft on bamboo boats down the lazy river.
Then we’ll venture to the far north in the high mountains to stay in Chiang Dao, a magical wonderland of Buddhist Temples and ancient Chedi’s, magnificent dragon/serpent temples and caves. We’ll spend 2 days meditating and connecting to the serpent power of this land.
Then we’ll fly to Krabi, one of the wildest and most beautiful beaches, to relax, do yoga, detox (ha!) and enjoy the incredible beaches of the island.
We’ll end our time in the crazy streets of Bangkok. I’ve hired a fabulous personal guide to take us to my favorite Temples and off-the-beaten-track canals to see another side of Bangkok. We’ll stay on the River to make sure we stay cool and chilled out, remaining true to our inner Queen!
Price TBD Includes shared accommodation with breakfast, all transfers, flights within Thailand, private tours, guides, entrance fees, all classes and meditations with Megan. Does not included massages, lunches, dinners and flights to Bangkok.
- Nov 8 Friday -Fly to Bangkok
- Nov 9 Saturday – Arrive Bangkok
- Nov 10 Sunday – Fly to Chiang Mai and begin the pampering (2-3 hour massage royal treatments!) Sunday Night Market
- Nov 11 Monday – Chiang Mai, massage pampering, cooking school, Night Bazaar
- Nov 12 Tuesday – Chiang Mai, Loi Kratong festival begins with parades and music
- Nov 13 Wednesday – Chiang Mai, Loi Kratong and Yi Peng Lantern Festival
- Nov 14 Thursday – Chiang Mai, Day trip to Elephant sanctuary, trekking & rafting
- Nov 15 Friday – Travel to Chiang Dao, Northern Mountains and Buddhist Monasteries
- Nov 16 Saturday – Chiang Dao. Explore the Temple caves and magical landscape
- Nov 17 Sunday – Fly to Krabi to a wild and wonderful Beach Resort, South Thailand
- Nov 18 Monday – Krabi beach resort, more pampering!
- Nov 19 Tuesday – Krabi, boat trip to Ao Phang Nga National Park & James Bond Island!
- Nov 20 Wednesday – Krabi beach resort
- Nov 21 Thursday – Fly to Bangkok, private tour of the Temples, canals, museums etc
- Nov 22 Friday – Enjoy Bangkok floating markets and ancient cities
- Nov 23 Saturday – Return Home