Thailand women’s adventure
Nov 18-Dec 3, 2023
Calling all Goddesses! Discover your Inner Queen in Thailand!
It’s time to pamper yourself with massage, meditation & radical healing.
Thailand is a place of majesty and magic, jungles and night bazaars, chanting monks and temples, elephant sanctuaries and 3 hour pampering massages.
- 3 spaces just opened up!
We’re going to rest, relax, chill, and learn to love ourselves radically with unconditional love and compassion.
This will be a Sacred Feminine Initiation of your Inner Queen. (For a full appreciation of the Queen Archetype, see my Feminine Path of Power.)
It usually take 3 days of 3 hour massages to finally get our western minds and bodies to relax. This is a crucial part of the Queen Initiation so we can learn to radically love ourselves and increase our capacity to feel good, joyful, happy and open hearted – ready to love ourselves completely and offer unconditional love to others!
Your Queen Initiation
During our time together Megan will tell the Initiation story of the Queen so that you can open your heart wide, clear and cleanse any negativity to pave the way for radical self- love and healing. When you are initiated and embody the Queen energy you:
- Feel emotionally centered and balanced
- Cleanse your heart of negative emotions, past hurts
- Open your heart to love and trust
- Trust your emotional intelligence and intuition
- Learn to be deeply compassionate with yourself and others
As a Queen you hold an emotional container for yourself, your loved ones and your community.
We’re going in November to celebrate Loi Kratong (Water Goddess) and the Yi Peng Lantern Festival
Seriously, everyone goes a little crazy at Loi Kratong. There are parades and fancy costumes, loud music, flowers launched in banana leaf boats and of course, the flaming lanterns. As a sacred community we will launch our intentions with our flower offerings and send our lanterns up as prayers to heal ourselves and the world!
Yi Peng is a light festival celebrated in Northern Thailand alongside Loi Kratong. It is a Lanna festival with the biggest celebration held in Chiang Mai, which is the ancient capital of the former Lanna Kingdom.
The highlight is that numerous sky lanterns, adorned with lights, are released and ‘float’ up into the sky. Sky lanterns are called khom loi in Thai language, which means floating lanterns. The khom loi are made of rice paper, stretched over a bamboo frame, with a candle attached. The hot air of the candle is trapped inside and makes the lantern rise from the ground.
For a cool short video of Loi Krathong click here
Highlights of our Thai Queen tour include:
- Chilling at a fabulous beachside resort in Krabi in southern Thailand
- Spa time to practice self-love and radical healing
- Queen storytelling
- Queen Initiations to open the heart
- Shopping at the Chiang Mai Night Markets
- Lantern festival with parades, music and magic lanterns
- Elephant sanctuary, jungle hikes, rafting
- Meditating in Sacred Buddhist Temples
- Achieving Enlightenment in caves and Monasteries!
Our Queen adventure begins at the Centara Ao Nang Beach Resort in Krabi, south Thailand. It is an isolated beach in a beautiful and dramatic setting, where we can relax, kayak, swim and enjoy the incredible beaches.
Then we’ll fly to Northern Thailand, up to Chiang Mai, a beautiful, rockin’ city in the heart of the Lanna Kingdon. Chiang Mai is famous for it’s Temples, Night Bazaars as well as famous cooking schools and elephant sanctuaries.
In Chiang Mai we’ll stay at the beautiful Yaang Come Village hotel, a home away from home. After a busy day of walking we can relax with foot massages at the Night Bazaar.
We’ll experience the famous Saturday and Sunday Night Markets as well as the daily Night Bazaar
We’ll attend a fun Thai Cooking School, walking through the markets to buy our food and cooking ourselves a delicious lunch.
We’ll take a trip to an elephant sanctuary, jungle trek and raft on bamboo boats down the lazy river.
Then we’ll venture to the far north in the high mountains to stay in Chiang Dao, a magical wonderland of Buddhist Temples and ancient Chedi’s, magnificent dragon/serpent temples and caves. We’ll spend 2 days meditating and connecting to the serpent power of this land.
Price $4,697 Includes 15 nights in shared accommodation with breakfast, all transfers and flights within Thailand, private tours, guides, entrance fees, one 2-hour pampering massage in Chiang Mai, Temple tours, cooking school, and all classes and meditations with Megan. Does not included extra massages, optional adventures, 3 breakfasts, lunches, dinners and return flights from USA to Bangkok.
- Nov 18 Saturday – Arrive Bangkok
- Nov 19 Sunday – Fly to Krabi to a wild and wonderful private Beach Resort
- Nov 20 Monday – Krabi beach resort, Massage on the beach!
- Nov 21 Tuesday – Krabi, boat trip to magical islands
- Nov 22 Wednesday – Krabi beach resort, chill and kayaking
- Nov 23 Thursday – Krabi beach resort, chill and kayaking
- Nov 24 Friday – Fly to Chiang Mai and begin the massage royal treatments! Night Market
- Nov 25 Saturday – Chiang Mai Morning Temple Tour, Night Market, Massage
- Nov 26 Sunday – Chiang Mai, Day trip to Elephant sanctuary, trekking & rafting, Sunday Night Market
- Nov 27 Monday – Chiang Mai, Loi Kratong festival begins with parades and music
- Nov 28 Tuesday – Chiang Mai, Loi Kratong festival
- Nov 29 Wednesday – Chiang Mai, massage pampering, cooking school, Night Bazaar
- Nov 30 Thursday – Travel to Chiang Dao, Northern Mountains and Buddhist Monasteries
- Dec 1 Friday – Chiang Dao. Explore the Temple caves and magical landscape
- Dec 2 Saturday – Chiang Dao. Meditation in the Buddhist Temples
- Dec 3 Sunday – Drive to Chiang Mai and fly to Bangkok, returning home (or stay a few days in Bangkok)
Reserve your space now with a $400 non-refundable deposit. (PayPal adds a small fee)
Payments 1 & 2 (PayPal adds a small fee. You can also pay by Venmo or check)
- First Payment due May 1st – $2,150
- Second Payment due September 1st $2,147