- Tree of Life Training™
- Spiritual Psychology
- Masculine Path of Power – with Jim Larkin
- Feminine Path of Power
- Ritual Leader Training
- Mastery Journeys – with Megan, Diane Wilcoxson and The Grand Council
- Mystical Hebrew Classes – with Stephen Pope
All Trainings involve Personal Mastery
What kind of Master do you want to be?
Do you want to be a Master of truth, integrity and right action? Or do you want to be a Master of misery, procrastination or disappointment?
Deciding what kind of Master you want to be is so important because as soon as you see the truth of who you are, you can either continue in that direction or choose another path of Mastery.
I remember taking stock of my own personal Mastery one day and realized with a shock that I had been a Master of disappointment, frustration and impatience for many years.
When I saw this with clarity and self-compassion, I decided to change course because these negative feelings and attitudes were destroying my life and happiness.
I quickly discovered that the disappointment and frustration had NOTHING to do with my external circumstances and EVERYTHING to do with my internal attitude and state of being.
My life began to transform dramatically because I wanted to be a Master of truth and liberation. So I have dedicated my life to teaching Personal Mastery because I know that making a choice like this absolutely works. You can be liberated from your early conditioning, emotional hard-wiring and reactive triggers. It really is possible.
All you have to do is choose what kind of Master you want to be.
What is a Master?
- A Master engages fully with life as it is.
- A Master is open to learning lessons from all life events.
- A Master knows how to find the gold in every situation.
- A Master is responsive to life rather than reactive.
- A Master experiences the Magic of life.
- A Master envisions and creates his or her best life.
- A Master plays and dances with the energies of life.
- A Master trusts and opens to intuition.
- A Master loves and laughs a lot.
- A Master is liberated from limitations.
- A Master is open to all the possibilities of life.
- A Master is grounded and spiritual at the same time.
In all the different Personal Mastery trainings you can embody these qualities, connect with your higher self and step into the MASTER that you are.
with Megan, Diane Wilcoxson and The Grand Council
- Virtual Journey of Mastery 1.0: 10-weeks
- Virtual Journey of Mastery 2.0: 12 Weeks
- Exploring Personal Mastery: 5-module self-guided journey
- 1-Day Mastery Adventure Series
with Stephen Pope
Tree of Life Training™ – This is a very deep dive into the Tree of Life Path of Healing in 4 intensive weekends from January to June each year. You learn transformational tools to achieve personal mastery in all areas of life – physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. (It is also offered ONLINE and can be completed in 7 months.)
Spiritual Psychology – Two 4-day weekends each year to become a Masterful Guide of Transformation. Provides students with the Tree of Life holistic model of psycho-spiritual development that can be used for personal growth and for your work with individuals, couples, families and organizations. For certification you are required to write a thesis paper and complete the Tree of Life Training. Certifications are given by Tree of Life Teachings International, a non-profit established in 2004.
I invite you to choose what kind of Master you want to be.
Join me in any of the Mastery courses, trainings or the intensive and step into your highest personal mastery.