Spiritual Psychology 2020
2021 DATES: TBD
(Two 4-Day Intensives on consecutive weekends)
Are you ready to become a Masterful Guide of Transformation?
If you are already working with clients or would like to begin mentoring others, please join me in learning the Tree of Life model, a powerful transformative tool for psycho-spiritual development.
It is designed for therapists, health care professionals, spiritual directors, chaplains, life coaches, religious professionals, business consultants, teachers and interested students.
The Spiritual Psychology Course provides students with a holistic model of psycho-spiritual development that can be used for personal growth and for work with individuals, couples, families and organizations.
Combining ancient wisdom from the Tree of Life with modern Jungian and Developmental Psychology, Family Systems, Alchemy, Astrology, Mythology, Archetypes and Interfaith perspectives, you learn assessment tools, innovative exercises, and creative interventions to produce positive change in yourself and your clients.
Certification in Spiritual Psychology is possible with further training with Dr. Wagner.
2021 Dates: TBD
Spiritual Psychology Course Overview
The Spiritual Psychology intensive provides tools you can use for personal growth and for your work with individuals, couples, families and organizations.
Together we learn the Tree of Life model, a powerful transformative tool with 7 Universal Stages of Psycho-Spiritual Development:
- Stage 1: Physical Consciousness – Becoming embodied and grounded
- Stage 2: Instinctive Consciousness – Healthy relationships
- Stage 3: Group Consciousness – Family of origin patterns
- Stage 4: Self-Awareness – Self-identity and individuation
- Stage 5: Soul Consciousness – Aligning with your Soul’s personal mission
- Stage 6: Spiritual Consciousness – Paradigm shifting, opening to Spirit
- Stage 7: Divine Consciousness – Oneness, integration, divine connection
We will also discover the “rivers of conditioning” that block us from living our truth and purpose and hinder the flow of unconditional love and compassion, which is our divine birthright.
The training integrates Kabbalah with Jungian, Developmental and Archetypal Psychology, Family Systems, Astrology and Alchemy.
You will learn assessment tools, innovative exercises and creative interventions to produce positive change in yourself and the clients and students you work with.
We tackle the big questions of life:
Who am I? What is my purpose? How do I get there? What’s blocking me? What is my soul? What is my spirit? We also take a deep dive into exploring trauma, addictions and personal wounds from an emotional as well as a spiritual perspective.
Together we consider our complex human design as physical, emotional, spiritual and divine beings. We explore dis-ease from this holistic, multi-dimensional perspective and discover many possible avenues of healing the human body, heart, mind and spirit.
- Overview of Spiritual Psychology Model
- Cognitive and Emotional Development from 0-27 years
- Defenses of the Personality
- Attachment Theory and Attachment Styles
- Astrological and Alchemical perspectives on inner development
- Internalizing the Good Mother
- Navigating complexes, projection, transference and shadow
- Emotional Wounding and Healing
- Family Systems theory with family sculpting and psychodrama
- Separation and Identity Formation
- Breaking Addictions, Mastering your Energy
- Soul Development
- Self-Responsibility and Soul Healing
- Hero / Heroine Archetype
- Warrior / Warrioress Archetypes & Soul Protection
- King / Queen Archetypes & Self-Compassion
- Soul Integration
- Spiritual Bypass & Spiritual Healing
- Spiritual Awakening and the effects on body and psyche
- Spiritual Transformation: Releasing outmoded beliefs
- Divine Unity & Integration
- Integrating our Tree of Life Knowledge
For complete course description and audio introductions click here
What is the difference between the Tree of Life course and the Spiritual Psychology course?
- The Tree of Life course is a personal journey focusing on the 7 Steps to Live your Soul’s Mission & Purpose. It is far more experiential with evening rituals, meditations, shamanic journeying, and personal healing. You receive a personalized map of your Soul’s Blueprint and an action plan to manifest your Soul’s Mission.
- The Spiritual Psychology course prepares you to become a Skillful Guide on the psycho-spiritual journey. You focus on cognitive, emotional and spiritual development, defenses of the personality, early attachment patterns effecting intimacy, the positive and negative effects of family, religious and collective conditioning, and the relationship between ego, true self and spirit. You also learn precise diagnostic tool and specific instructions for interventions and healing techniques.
2021 Dates – TBD
For students who want to receive the Spiritual Psychology Certificate, they must attend the intensive weekends, write a 10-20 page paper and complete the Tree of Life Initiation Training – which can be completed before or after the Spiritual Psychology weekends. Students who wish to take the Spiritual Psychology weekends only are very welcome to join.
Location and Schedule
- Redwood City, California
- Daily Schedule 9:00-12:30, 2:00-5:00
- 53 hours of instruction
Faculty: Rev. Dr. Megan Wagner, PhD
Megan is a Therapist, Kabbalah Teacher, Author, Ritual Leader and Interfaith Minister. She is an expert in the field of psycho-spiritual healing, has authored 8 books, over 80 inspirational Meditations, Initiation Stories, Sacred Chants and designs Ceremonial Robes for ritual and performance.
Megan has been a therapist and spiritual guide for 40 years. Her training includes Marriage and Family Therapy, Jungian and Archetypal Psychology, Kabbalah, World Mythology, Astrology, Alchemy, Reiki and Pranatherapy. She received 12 years of Jungian analysis and supervision from the Jung Institute in Los Angeles and the Society of Analytic Psychology in London, England.
Megan is Director of Spiritual Psychology at The Chaplaincy Institute, a teacher at the Nine Gates Mystery School and Director of Tree of Life Wisdom School. She offers training in Personal Mastery, Spiritual Psychology and Women’s Initiation. She also leads sacred journeys around the world.
2 Spiritual Psychology introductions by Megan
This audio is an Introduction to the Spiritual Psychology Course
The next audio describes the Spiritual Psychology of the Roots of the Tree of Life.