Spiritual Psychology 2020
2023 DATES: Sept 6-10 & Oct 4-8
10-day, in-Person Training in Redwood City, Northern California
Are you ready to become a Masterful Guide of Transformation?
If you are already working with clients or would like to begin mentoring others, please join me in learning the Tree of Life model, a powerful transformative tool for psycho-spiritual development.
This course is designed for therapists, health care professionals, spiritual directors, chaplains, life coaches, religious professionals, business consultants, teachers and interested students.
The Spiritual Psychology Course provides students with a holistic model of psycho-spiritual development that can be used for personal growth and for work with individuals, couples, families and organizations.
Combining ancient wisdom from the Tree of Life with modern Jungian and Developmental Psychology, Family Systems, Alchemy, Astrology, Mythology, Archetypes and Interfaith perspectives, you learn assessment tools, innovative exercises, and creative interventions to produce positive change in yourself and your clients.
Certification in Spiritual Psychology is possible with further training with Dr. Wagner.
2023 DATES: Sept 6-10 & Oct 4-8
Times: Daily from 9-5pm
Spiritual Psychology Course Overview
The Spiritual Psychology intensive provides tools you can use for personal growth and for your work with individuals, couples, families and organizations.
Together we learn the Tree of Life model, a powerful transformative tool with 7 Universal Stages of Psycho-Spiritual Development:
- Stage 1: Physical Consciousness – Becoming embodied and grounded
- Stage 2: Instinctive Consciousness – Healthy relationships
- Stage 3: Group Consciousness – Family of origin patterns
- Stage 4: Self-Awareness – Self-identity and individuation
- Stage 5: Soul Consciousness – Aligning with your Soul’s personal mission
- Stage 6: Spiritual Consciousness – Paradigm shifting, opening to Spirit
- Stage 7: Divine Consciousness – Oneness, integration, divine connection
We also discuss the “rivers of conditioning” that block us from living our truth and purpose and hinder the flow of unconditional love and compassion, which is our divine birthright.
The Training integrates Kabbalah with Jungian, Developmental and Archetypal Psychology, Family Systems, Astrology and Alchemy.
You learn assessment tools, innovative exercises and creative interventions to produce positive change in yourself and the clients and students you work with.
The course is based on Megan’s book Awakening with the Tree of Life, which is required reading. For recommended reading click here.
We tackle the big questions of life:
Who am I? What is my purpose? How do I get there? What’s blocking me? What is my soul? What is my spirit? We also take a deep dive into exploring trauma, addictions and personal wounds from an emotional as well as a spiritual perspective.
Together we consider our complex human design as physical, emotional, spiritual and divine beings. We explore trauma and dis-ease from this holistic, multi-dimensional perspective and discover many possible avenues of healing the human body, heart, mind and spirit.
- Overview of Spiritual Psychology Model
- Cognitive and Emotional Development from 0-27 years
- Attachment Theory and Attachment Styles
- Astrological and Alchemical perspectives on inner development
- Internalizing the Good Mother
- Defenses of the Personality
- Navigating complexes, projection, transference and shadow
- Emotional Wounding and Healing
- Family Systems theory with family sculpting and psychodrama
- Separation and Identity Formation
- Breaking Addictions, Mastering your Energy
- Soul Development
- Healing the Heart Chakra
- Self-Responsibility and Soul Healing
- Hero / Heroine Archetype
- Healthy Boundaries & Soul Protection
- Self-Compassion & Ending Co-Dependency
- Personality Integration
- Spiritual Bypass & Spiritual Healing
- Spiritual Awakening and the effects on body and psyche
- Spiritual Transformation: Releasing outmoded beliefs
- Divine Unity & Integration
- Effective Interventions with Clients
Included in the Program
2 In-Person Weekends
We will meet from Wednesday at 9am – Sunday at 5pm PT
4 Group Calls
Group conference calls during and after the program to discuss core concepts
3 Private Sessions with Megan
Private sessions to optimize your Spiritual Psychology Skills
Tree of Life Book
Receive Megan’s book, Awakening with the Tree of Life.
Tools, Exercises, Guided Meditations
Learn practical tools, exercises and meditations to help others in the healing process
For Complete course Curriculum click here
Deleted: For students wishing to receive the Spiritual Psychology Certificate, they must attend the intensive weekends, write a 10-20 page paper showing competency of the Spiritual Psychology 7-Stage model and complete the Tree of Life Initiation Training – which can be completed before or after the Spiritual Psychology weekends. Students who wish to take the Spiritual Psychology weekends only are very welcome to join.
Location and Schedule
- Redwood City, California
- Daily Schedule 9:00-12:30, 2:00-5:00
- 65 hours of instruction
Creator & Facilitator: Rev. Dr. Megan Wagner, PhD
Megan is a Therapist, Kabbalah Teacher, Author, Ritual Leader and Interfaith Minister. She is an expert in the field of psycho-spiritual healing, has authored 8 books, over 100 inspirational Meditations, Podcasts, Initiation Stories, Sacred Chants and creates Ceremonial Robes for ritual and performance.
Megan has been a therapist and spiritual guide for 40 years. Her training includes Marriage and Family Therapy, Jungian and Archetypal Psychology, Transpersonal Counseling, Kabbalah, World Mythology, Astrology, Alchemy, Reiki and Pranatherapy. She received 12 years of Jungian analysis and supervision from the Jung Institute in Los Angeles and the Society of Analytic Psychology in London, England. She has studied with Shamanic practitioners from Africa and Guatemala and has been drumming and holding ritual space for over 30 years.
Megan is Director of Spiritual Psychology at The Chaplaincy Institute, a teacher at the Nine Gates Mystery School and Director of Tree of Life Wisdom School. She offers training in Personal Mastery, Spiritual Psychology, Ritual Leadership and Women’s Initiation. She also leads sacred journeys around the world.
Megan’s Education & Training
BA Stanford University
MA Marriage and Family Therapy
MMsc Metaphysical Science
PhD Transpersonal Counseling
Ordained Interfaith Minister, The Chaplaincy Institute, Interfaith Seminary, Berkeley, CA
Clinical experience includes:
- Family Systems treatment for families and couples
- Psychodynamic treatment for adults recovering from emotional and sexual abuse, substance abuse, eating disorders, anxiety and depression
- Spiritual Guidance for people seeking a holistic approach to healing
- Specialty in helping clergy and religious professionals
I have been studying Astrology as a healing tool for over 33 years. When I lived in London from 1988 – 1997, I studied with Liz Greene and other core faculty at the Center for Psychological Astrology.
2023 Prices: Total Program investment is $2,222. (65 Hours of instruction)
- 6-Monthly payment plan of $385 is also an option.
One-time payment of $2,222 (Pay Pal adds a small fee. If you prefer to send a check, email Megan)
6-Month Payment Plan $385
Testimonials click here
Application click here
Spiritual Psychology full Course Curriculum click here
What is the difference between the Tree of Life course and the Spiritual Psychology course?
- The Tree of Life course is a personal initiation journey using the Tree of Life to balance your Chakras, connect with your Higher Self and connect with your Soul’s Mission & Purpose. It is far more experiential than the Spiritual Psychology Course, with evening rituals, meditations, shamanic journeying, and personal healing. You receive a Soul Astrology reading, which is a personalized map of your Soul’s Blueprint, and create an action plan to manifest your Soul’s Mission.
- The Spiritual Psychology course prepares you to become a Masterful Guide on the psycho-spiritual journey. It uses the Tree of Life Model and focuses more on emotional and spiritual development, defenses of the personality, early attachment patterns effecting intimacy, the positive and negative effects of family patterns, religious and collective conditioning and the relationship between ego, true self and spirit. You learn diagnostic tools for interventions and healing techniques for individuals, families and groups. It is not required that you currently work with clients or patients but the skills you learn will enhance your personal and professional relationships.
- SIMILARITIES: Both Trainings enhance one another. Both focus on the Tree of Life 7 Initiation model and integrate Jungian, Developmental and Archetypal Psychology, Family Systems, Astrology and Alchemy.
Spiritual Psychology introductions by Megan
This audio is an Introduction to the Spiritual Psychology Course
The next audio describes the Spiritual Psychology of the Roots of the Tree of Life.