We are living in a time of great change and life is asking us to wake up and shift out of our old paradigms. We need new integrated models of healing that can take people through these changes quickly and effectively.
For 40 years I’ve been developing therapeutic and healing practices to support your awakening and help you shift into a new life paradigm that works for you.
I look forward to journeying with you wherever you are in your life right now.
How can I work Privately with Megan?
- Ongoing sessions – 50 minute 1:1 sessions for therapy and/or spiritual guidance. (Email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Soul Charting – a 5-Month personal journey to find your Mission & Purpose
- Soul Astrology – a 90 minute Personal Astrology reading integrating Astrology and The Tree of Life
Virtual Spiritual Group: In addition to individual support, you can also join my ongoing Spiritual Journey Group.
My formal training is in Marriage and Family Counseling, Jungian Psychology, Archetypal Psychology, Transpersonal Psychology, Kabbalah, Astrology, Mythology, Reiki and Pranatherapy from the School for Spiritual Healers in Damanhur, Italy.
BA Stanford University
MA Marriage and Family Therapy
MMsc Metaphysical Science
PhD Transpersonal Counseling
Ordained Interfaith Minister, The Chaplaincy Institute, Interfaith Seminary, Berkeley, CA
Clinical experience includes:
- Family Systems treatment for families and couples
- Psychodynamic and analytic treatment for adults recovering from emotional and sexual abuse, substance abuse, eating disorders, anxiety and depression
- Spiritual Guidance for people seeking a holistic approach to healing
I have been practicing as a therapist and spiritual guide for 40 years. My training has included Marriage and Family Therapy, Jungian and Archetypal Psychology, Psychodynamic Counseling and Transpersonal Counseling.
I have received 12 years of supervision in analytic depth psychology for children and adults and psychodynamic counseling. I also spent 12 years in my own therapeutic healing process in intensive Jungian Analysis. In my private therapy practice both in London, England and California, I have worked with many clients following a variety of spiritual paths.