Tree of Life Wisdom School
Tree of Life Wisdom School™ has been offering classes and trainings for 24 years, based on the powerful holistic model of the Tree of Life.
The Tree of Life is a universal map of psycho-spiritual development and sources from the western mystical traditions and universal spiritual wisdom.
The Tree of Life is an initiation path to integrate the Roots, Trunk and Branches of our personal and collective Tree of Life. Examples of the 3 steps of integration:
- Roots, Trunk, Branches
- Body, Psyche, Spirit
- Past, Present, Future
- Child Self, Adult Self, Higher Self
- Ego, Personal, Transpersonal
- Embodiment, Empowerment, Enlightenment
- Healing, Self-Responsibility, Service
“Welcome everyone to our Tree of Life Wisdom School™. I’m Megan Wagner, creator & facilitator of the Wisdom School. I’ve been a therapist and spiritual guide for 40 years. At the age of 21, while a senior at Stanford University, I had a vision to create an Holistic Academy to address healing from physical, emotional and spiritual perspectives.
After years of psychological training, I moved to London and studied Tree of Life with Kabbalah Master Zev ben Shimon Halevi and also trained with experts in Shamanism, Rites of Passage, Communal Ritual & the Sacred Arts. It soon became very clear that traditional talking therapy can only takes us so far in the healing process.
This inspired me to include the Sacred Arts in all the classes and trainings we offer as they powerfully shift trauma patterns that keep us shut down and isolated and open us to compassion, healing, connectivity and higher states of consciousness.
- When you join us you’ll experience meditation, drumming, shamanic journeying, chanting, sound healing, psychodrama and ritual in addition to a deeply grounded psycho-spiritual teachings.
May you be inspired to more joyful living, supportive community and deeper spiritual awareness so we can create a world that is good for all.
Wisdom from many traditions
We integrate wisdom teachings from Kabbalah, Depth Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Mythology, Family Systems, Archetypes, Alchemy and Astrology. We use various techniques to facilitate personal discovery and spiritual awareness including writing exercises, prayers, sacred body postures, meditations, dreamwork, storytelling, ritual, psychodrama, drumming, chanting and work with Megan’s Sacred Robes.
Certification in Spiritual Psychology
Tree of Life Wisdom School™ offers Spiritual Psychology Certification for Therapists, Spiritual Directors, Coaches, Doctors, Nurses, Chaplains, Mentors and anyone in the helping professions.
Tree of Life
- Tree of Life Training™ Online Jan-May
- Spiritual Psychology™ live Sept/Oct
- Kabbalah studies – Ongoing every Thursday evening
- Ascension Meditations – 80+ Free Meditations for Spiritual Awakening
- Family Genogram / Ancestral Healing
- Astrology Classes – Understanding your Astrological Blueprint
- Jacob’s Ladder – Body/Psyche/Spirit integration
- Good Mother/Inner Child Healing
- Light Grid Activation – 33 qualities on the Tree of Life using Megan’s Sacred Robes/MasterGuides
- Ritual Leader Training
- Mystical Hebrew Classes – with Stephen Pope
As a student journeyer you can begin the Tree of Life Training in January of each year. This is online January – May, culminating in a 4-Day ritual weekend. You can take additional classes in Ancestral Healing and Family Systems, Healing the Inner Child/Internalizing the Good Mother, Jacob’s Ladder/Body, Mind, Spirit integration, ongoing Kabbalah classes & ongoing Mystical Hebrew classes. In the Summer each year we offer the Ritual Leader Training and in the fall the Spiritual Psychology Training.
- January – Tree of Life Training begins
- February – Inner Child Healing / Internalizing Good Mother
- March – Ancestral Healing / Family Genogram
- April – Jacob’s Ladder – Body, Heart, Mind, Spirit Integration
- June – Light Grid Activation
- July – Tree of Life Ritual weekend
- August – Ritual Leader Training
- Sept & Oct – Spiritual Psychology
Creator & Facilitator Megan Wagner, PhD
Creator & Facilitator Megan Wagner, PhD
Megan is a Therapist, Kabbalah Teacher, Author, Ritual Leader and Interfaith Minister. She is an expert in the field of psycho-spiritual healing, has authored 8 books, over 100 inspirational Meditations, Podcasts, Initiation Stories, Sacred Chants and creates Sacred Robes for ritual and performance.
Megan has been a therapist and spiritual guide for 40 years. Her training includes Marriage and Family Therapy, Jungian and Archetypal Psychology, Transpersonal Counseling, Kabbalah, World Mythology, Astrology, Alchemy, Reiki and Pranatherapy. She received 12 years of Jungian analysis and supervision from the Jung Institute in Los Angeles and the Society of Analytic Psychology in London, England. She has studied with Shamanic practitioners from Africa and Guatemala and has been drumming and holding ritual space for over 30 years.
Megan is Director of Spiritual Psychology at The Chaplaincy Institute, a teacher at the Nine Gates Mystery School and Director of Tree of Life Wisdom School. She offers training in Personal Mastery, Spiritual Psychology, Ritual Leadership and Women’s Initiation. She also creates Sacred Robes for personal and planetary healing and leads sacred journeys around the world.
Megan’s Education & Training
BA Stanford University
MA Marriage and Family Therapy
MMsc Metaphysical Science
PhD Transpersonal Counseling
Ordained Interfaith Minister, The Chaplaincy Institute, Interfaith Seminary, Berkeley, CA
Clinical experience includes:
- Family Systems treatment for families and couples
- Psychodynamic treatment for adults recovering from emotional and sexual abuse, substance abuse, eating disorders, anxiety and depression
- Spiritual Guidance for people seeking a holistic approach to healing
- Specialty in helping clergy and religious professionals
I have been studying Astrology as a healing tool for over 33 years. When I lived in London from 1988 – 1997, I studied with Liz Greene and other core faculty at the Center for Psychological Astrology.