Feminine Path of Power Training
Activating your Warrioress, Queen, Visionary, Manifestor, Wise Woman
2024 Schedule: January 9 – June 11
WEEKLY Coaching Calls Tuesday evenings 5:00 – 7:00pm Pacific time
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – The first 10 people to sign up receive a FREE Astrological reading with Megan (A transit reading to see what is happening right now in your life!)
You are a beautiful Divine Feminine Being.
Are you ready to reclaim your birthright as a Priestess – a woman of power, compassion and spiritual intuition?
Are you ready to be initiated – mastering ancient techniques to align your body, heart, mind, will and spirit?
In the Feminine Path of Power Priestess Training, you receive expert guidance along your spiritual path to embody your inner Priestess. You receive:
- Megan’s Feminine Path of Power book for free
- Private sessions with Megan
- Live group webinars
- Private website with videos, stories, exercises, meditations and more
Immerse yourself in the 5 Divine Feminine Archetypes for your full initiation:
- Your Wise Woman
Testimonials for Online Program
I was stuck. I couldn’t see solutions, and I struggled to find hope. Megan and The Path to Feminine Power not only put me back on track, but also infused that track with light, compassion, and gratitude. Highly recommend! SA
The Priestess Training is both an online experience as well as a virtual community experience. We meet in conference calls each week and you receive 5 personal coaching sessions with Megan to embody each Archetype, each Priestess path.
You have access to a private website with videos, meditations, stories and exercises that guide you step-by-step through each of the Feminine Paths of Power:
- The Path of Choice
- The Path of Strength
- The Path of Compassion
- The Path of Change
- The Path of Action
The Training culminates in a live retreat August 1-4, 2024
The next Priestess Training
January 9 – June 11, 2024
eminine Path of Power
Weekly Coaching Calls Tuesday evenings 5:00 – 7:00pm Pacific time:
Awaken the Divine Feminine
5 Initiations to Awaken the Divine Feminine within
In our 5 Month Training Program you will:
- Embody the 5 Feminine Archetypes to find your true purpose.
- Overcome the Shadow sides of each Archetype and Path.
- Join a circle of empowered women for support
- Create healthy boundaries and healthy lifestyle choices
- Let go of your limiting beliefs, trauma and anything blocking your full Priestess expression
What’s included in the Online 5 Month Training?
1. Guided Practices and Exercises – Each month you have access to a membership site where you have weekly lessons and suggested practices and meditations. Each week you are given specific exercises, reading and meditations to embody and activate your inner Wise Woman, Warrioress, Queen, Visionary, and Manifestor.
2. Videos – Each month you will have access to videos that walk you through each path step-by-step. You will learn how to activate and bring these new energies into your life.
3. Book – Receive Megan’s new book Awakening The Feminine Path of Power. In addition you’ll receive 5 digital books of the individual initiation stories Megan has written for each of the 5 Feminine Paths of Power. The stories of Majah, Chiman, Oyuna, Pujai and Salima.
4. Guided Audio Meditations – Each month you receive guided meditations to deepen your relationship with each Goddess.
5. Weekly Group Coaching Calls – Through group webinars we meet 2x per month. Megan teaches the deeper magic of the Wise Woman, Warrioress, Queen, Visionary, and Manifestor and we have check-ins and time for Q&A.
6. Individual coaching with Megan – Receive three private 1:1 sessions with Megan, as she offers expert guidance as a therapist and spiritual guide.
7. Private Forum – You will have access to a private member forum for you to share your experiences and learn from other women going through the program.
When women come together to support each other something magical happens. The collective support of other women enables us to heal past wounds and allow our natural qualities of love, peace, compassion, strength and joy to shine forth.
By the end of the 5 months you will:
- Know your CORE ARCHETYPE
- Be aware of your SHADOW tendencies
- Have strong boundaries in all situations
- Be self-compassionate and loving
- Embody your Warrioress, Queen, Visionary, Manifestor and Wise Woman.
- Access your FREE WILL CHOICE in any given situation. You’ll know when to call in strength, compassion, change or action.
- Have a spiritual practice in place that sustains and nurtures you.
- Feel part of the village of women.
How much time does the Priestess Training take?
The Feminine Path of Power is a 5 month intensive to help you embody the 5 feminine Archetypes of the Wise Woman, the Warrioress, the Queen, The Visionary and the Manifestor.
In these five months, we work through the same material together and share our responses and experiences as we journey along.
Daily Time Commitment: 5 – 20 minutes
- I recommend a daily 5 minute morning meditation / activation (Activating the archetype you are working with.)
- Optional time going through the exercises. You may want to set aside 20 minutes working with the questions posed for each section of the story. (This can be done anytime that works for you and does not need to be every day by any means.)
Monthly Time Commitment: weekly group coaching calls per month PLUS 4 individual coaching calls with Megan
Each week Megan coaches your group through the program. If you miss the call, it is recorded so you won’t miss out on the teaching portion. You also receive 4 individual sessions with Megan to deepen into the Archetype we are studying.
Listening to the stories and answering questions
Each week you listen to and read different parts of the initiation stories and answer questions that relate to that particular part of the story. You can take as much time as you want/need to answer the questions.
The most important thing is to set aside sacred space to create your altar, listen to the stories, and answer the reflection questions where you will not be interrupted. If you carve out 20 – 30 minutes of totally quiet, sacred time for YOU, this will help you get the maximum benefit from the program!
Here is an audio introduction to The Feminine Path of Power
Investment for your Priestess Training is $2,222
- You can also pay by Venmo or personal check
You can pay in full or pay in 6 monthly installments of $375
50% Discount for returning Goddesses! CLICK HERE
Full Payment (Payment adds a small fee)
6-Month Payment Plan (Payment adds a small fee)
Once you sign up, you receive an email from Megan with instructions, instant access to the private website and Megan’s new book Awakening the Feminine Path of Power. Your payment will automatically begin when you sign up and continue for 6 months if on the payment plan.
WHAT WOMEN ARE SAYING:
“Working with Megan has taken me to my deepest places of the unconscious psyche. Her knowledge, expertise, and gentle wisdom has brought me profound revelation and clarity for my own self healing as well as connecting me more passionately to my own purpose. I am deeply Grateful. Thank You Megan.” Sequoia
“Probably the most significant learning I take away from my work with Megan is learning to be a good mother to myself–turning the insight and caring I so freely give to others and offering it to myself in real and healing ways. Story and ritual are ways I learn best and lastingly – Megan uses both brilliantly!” Rev. Aida Merriweather
“I took Megan’s Feminine Path of Power workshop when my life was a complete mess. Megan taught me the power of manifestation. Since then I have turned my life around. I have ended relationships which have drained me, bought the home of my dreams and found my life partner. Not a bad return for a weekend of tears, joy and action.” Dr. Ruth Meyer, PhD
“The Feminine Path of Power gives me the strength, compassion, wisdom, and deep connection to truth, beauty, and power in my life to live as women are meant to be. Megan’s groundbreaking work, using story, ritual, and deep reflection in community with other women inspires me to imagine a world of empowerment and joy for women.” Rev. Sonya Sukalski