Yeshua and the Alchemy of Spiritual Awakening
I have been a student and teacher of the Kabbalah for over 30 years. The word Kabbalah in Hebrew means to receive or to become receptive to the Divine Presence. Kabbalah is the body of mystical teachings underlying Judaism and Christianity, the wisdom of the Tree of Life that has been passed down through the generations.
The Kabbalistic teachings were cultivated and held sacred by the Essenes, a spiritual community that flourished 2,000 years ago, who were instrumental in supporting and nurturing the great teachers of Yeshua and Mary the Magdalene. Yeshua is the Hebrew name for the Enlightened One we call Jesus.
In this post, I hope to bring fresh insight into what the birth of Yeshua means for us personally and collectively and to offer ways to activate our own Christ consciousness and bring this light into the world.
For a live narration of this post, see the video here from my talk at COJ (Companions on the Journey)
The Sacred Marriage – Yeshua and Mary Magdalene
The Spiritual Masters we call Mary Magdalene and Yeshua appeared to me in 2020, asking to be animated on my Sacred Robes. I’m a silk painter and create large Kimono-like Sacred Robes for Ceremony, Meditation & Healing. As I was creating the designs, I was guided to represent them as Awakened Humanity.
Together the Mary Magdalene and Yeshua Robes create the energetics of Christos-Sophia or AWAKENED HUMANITY in its divine Feminine and Divine Masculine forms. Mary and Yeshua are 2 halves of a cosmic love story, showing us the way to our own internal Sacred Marriage.
Mary appeared to me as a beautiful Goddess with a red veil of stars, diamonds in her heart and third eye, a crown of fire, DNA spirals and flowers covering the earth.
Yeshua appeared as a spiritual warrior, a cosmic liberator with open wings, an awakened third eye, a sash of stars, a 12-petal flower mandala and a chakra staff arising out of the swirling cosmic dance. He conveyed himself to be an Avatar of Transpersonal Consciousness, a cosmic Way-Shower to help us awaken our own Christ Consciousness.
Mary Magdalene and Yeshua represent the divine dance of creation. She is the Great Goddess pouring her wisdom, compassion, love and grace into the physical world, raining down on all of creation. And Yeshua is each one of us, receiving the universal energy, liberating any resistance to full awakening and guiding this life force according to our own unique gifts and expression.
In this way we birth the divine light within ourselves, connect to all of creation and shine this light out into the world. This is the heart of the Yeshua – Magdalene/Christos-Sophia Mysteries, the Alchemy of the Sacred Marriage within the individual Soul.
Living Christ Consciousness
I’ve been working with the Yeshua energy from the time I was 12 years old and had a powerful experience of Yeshua as the Living Christ energy. He appeared to me in his light-body form as a bright super-nova, or as my 12-year old self concluded, a shining star-man. This encounter opened my spiritual body and my heart chakra and I was never the same. It would take me many years to unpack who and what this Christ energy is and to shed my conditioned belief that Christ is outside me rather than a consciousness I can awaken within my own heart.
In the Hebrew language, names are often seen as spiritual codes, portals or doorways to mystical states of consciousness. The name Yeshua, Joshua or Yehoshua are all names associated with the Mashiach consciousness or Anointed Christ consciousness, our spiritual body fully awakened. (for more on ancient Hebrew classes click here)
Yahweh transforms into Yeshua
Yeshua is the Hebrew name or Hebrew code that is connected to the God-name Yahweh. In individual Hebrew letters Yahweh is spelled out Yod, Hey, Vav, Hey. (In Hebrew, you read from right to left.) The 4 letters represent the 4 worlds of Divine, Spiritual, Psychological and Physical dimensions. It is a Hebrew code for the template for human divine awakening, the potential of every person awakening to the Divine Presence. (The following Hebrew text is from Steve Pope, Mystical Hebrew scholar click here for more)
- Yod – The seed of the Divine Presence
- Hey – The breath of Spirit, the field of cosmic consciousness
- Vav – The awakened spine, connecting heaven and earth
- Hey – The vital breath of life animating the physical body
Yod Hey Vav Hey means eternal stillness, eternal presence, profound silence. It invites you to be present with all of your attention in this moment NOW.
The name Yeshua begins with Yod Hey Vav and then adds the letters Shin & Ayin. So Yod Hey Vav Heh – Universal divine presence – becomes Yod Heh Vav Shin Ayin – The Human Spirit Realized.
The SHIN represents the divine fire and the AYIN is the open third eye, the portal to perceive multi-dimensional reality. So we’re to bring the SHIN, the fire, up the central channel, up the spine, up into the AYIN third eye, to become a divinely inspired enlightened human. This is the meaning of Yod Heh Vav Shin Ayin. When you embody Yeshua the Holy Spirit initiates your human spirit to be fully realized. You incubate the seed of Yahweh in your heart and breathe the SHIN fire up the spine so that the seed in your heart wells up to your AYIN third eye and breathes creation. You then shape and direct your free will up your spine, up the Tree of Life and manifest the fruits of your inner Tree.
The name Yeshua in Hebrew has many different meanings
- Carry the instructions of YHVH on your journey
- Bring the song of YHVH into multidimensional space
- The universal consciousness seeking to be incarnated by humans
- The universal consciousness realized in the flesh
- Yahweh is salvation
- Become your own salvation
- Liberate yourself from negative thought forms
- Give birth to your transpersonal, spiritual Self
- Be set free to aid creation
- The Chosen One, she or he who chooses to be awake
- The Divine Presence realized within humanity
- Intense alive presence
- Be the co-creator of life
- Awaken your physical, psychological, spiritual and divine bodies
- Amplify your spirit while in physical form
- Open your 3rd eye and become present
- Activate your Free Will
- Clear collective thought forms
- Become a conduit of consciousness
- Cultivate abundant spaciousness
- Trust different levels of awareness
- Claim your own sovereignty
Your spiritual body is far more aware and conscious than your every day ego personality. When you awaken your Yeshua body, your spirit body, you open to the flow of Creativity and to your creative potentials. The Spirit begins to flow through you and often this means the dissolving of old ego patterns and old identities that keep you feeling separated, isolated & alone. When you awaken your spirit body, your Yeshua body, the fire burns through those old identities so that you feel more connected to life, to nature, to your fellow creatures and humans and to the stars and galaxies. When you are ready and willing to awaken your Yeshua body, you are initiated into the highest state of spiritual awareness. You take full responsibility for your thoughts, words and actions. You forgive yourself and love yourself profoundly. You realize that that all life is interconnected and all life is sacred.
The Eyes of Yeshua
You can see in the image of Yeshua that he has different colored eyes, one blue and one brown. This is to indicate that awakened Christ consciousness is available to all of humanity and that it loves universally. It sees through the eyes of love. Yeshua has an awakened third eye on his forehead; this is the personal AYIN, when you know and understand your own individual destiny. Above his head are the awakened universal eyes, kindling 7 divine flames with a crystal nestled within the fire. This represents the Cosmic awakening, when you experience all of creation as interconnected and alive. Then you kindle the divine fire and sustain the Divine Presence. This is the light that shines in the darkness, the Alchemy that redeems and cleanses all unconscious behaviors and negative thoughts and feelings. You are asked to release your historical past and move into the Divine light. Let go of the past to advance your own spiritual awakening.
Yeshua’s wings are stretched up and out, indicating the fully awakened spirit body. As you raise your consciousness into the cosmic field you fly into the sky to gain a higher, wider, broader spiritual perspective of life. So when you awaken your Yeshua Body, you grow wings! This also highlights the importance of spiritual breath, conscious breathing to quiet your mind and cultivate internal spaciousness. This allows new breath, new ideas, new insights and new inspirations to come into your field of awareness. As you stretch your wings and connect with your higher self, you gain a cosmic understanding of life and see all life as interconnected. This transforms your consciousness profoundly and activates transpersonal love to flow through your being.
The Chakra Staff
On the image, Yeshua is holding a Chakra Staff, representing the awakened spine, the Staff of Knowledge, the inner Tree of Life. He is standing his ground, planting his staff, grounding his divine fire into the earth, fully incarnate, fully present in the body and at the same time holding multi-dimensional perspectives. Each one of us has a Chakra Staff, the 7 chakras or energy centers up the spine, that connects our physical bodies to our emotional, spiritual and divine bodies.
We are asked to raise the SHIN, the divine fire / life force energy up the spine to clear all 7 centers of karmic patterns and thought forms that no longer serve our spirit. By cleansing and opening the chakras, we illuminate our entire spine and stabilize the 7 flames in the crown, third eye, throat, heart, solar plexus, pelvis and feet. When your Chakra Staff is fully functioning you love yourself profoundly, express your authentic self and willingly offer your gifts to serve the awakening of all sentient Creation.
The 12-Petal flower
The Yeshua Body is not only your own individual awakened spirit. The Yeshua Body is also the “Body of Awakened Humanity”. This is represented at the base of the image as a 12-Petaled flower, also know as the Flower of Life. When Humanity awakens to all of its possible expressions, it is called the 12 Tribes of Israel or the 12 Disciples or the 12 Zodiac signs around the Great Wheel of Life. This brings us to the mystical understanding that we move around the wheel of life over many incarnations, filling out our experience of all 12 Divine Human expressions. We unfold like a flower to experience every nuance, every flavor and every diverse expression of Divinity within Human form. When spiritual awakened we bring this light out into the world and sing the Yahweh-Yeshua song of Creation.
The Alchemy of Spiritual Awakening
How do we practically develop and cultivate Yeshua consciousness? How do we internally hold, contain and sustain this spiritual awareness? The following are some Spiritual Alchemy practices to activate your Yeshua body.
- Begin by breathing with awareness
- Let go of negative thoughts, feelings and patterns
- Still the left mind, open the right mind and third eye, become spacious
- Stretch your Wings, lift your perception to Spirit and activate the cosmic field, the unified field of love
- Stand in the center of the circle of life and gather your spiritual light into your center
- Bring the divine fire up your spine, activate your Chakra Staff
- Expand your inner light and project it out, shine like a radiant star and connect with all living things.
- Be present with all of your attention. Stay awake and alert. Hold this expanded awareness and respond to the creative Spirit flowing through you
- See life through the eyes of Love
Birthing the Christ Light
So here we are, ready to birth our Christ Consciousness. As we prepare for our spiritual birth, we are reminded to let go of the old, find a resting place within our deepest self in order to incubate and gestate the light of the Christ that wants to be born within us.
In the Gospel stories we know that Yeshua was born in a manger, a safe, sacred space connected to nourishing animals, nourishing life. We learn he was visited by Wise Elders, Kings offering gifts to help his spirit grow and to remind him of his true sovereignty. His birth is accompanied by an Archangelic announcement, a cosmic song, a vibration, a spiritual light as bright as a star.
As we arrive at this spiritual threshold, we can prepare our own self to birth our Yeshua Body, the cosmic Christ light we hold deep within our being.
A Poem to Birth the Christ Light / Yeshua Body
- Arriving at the birthplace of consciousness
- In the darkest time of the year
- Hold a sacred space to birth your inner Christ light. A manger, a nesting place for new life to be nurtured.
- Hold awareness for the birthing of your individual awakened soul
- Generate life of the new seed
- Hold the womb space, hold the empty void, hold the darkness and birth the light of consciousness.
- Hold the silence so the seed of your spirit can germinate and mature for creative renewal
- Sing your song coming out of the void
- The song is made flesh and dwells within us
- Birth through sustained awareness, loving presence, attentive listening
- Awaken Body! Awaken Psyche! Awaken Spirit! Awaken Divine!
- Awaken from any collective thoughts forms that keep you enslaved
- Awaken from any ways you are asleep
- Arise within the field of light and consciousness
- Receive the blessings
- Receive the light, bring it into your reality
- Welcome the birth of the Spiritual Light within you
- Participate in LIFE
- Illuminate yourself as the sun, shine like a star
- Stand in the darkness, birth your light and know the blessings of eternal life, joy & grace
May it be so!