Yucatan Sacred Journey
Yucatan Sacred Journey
March 9-21, 2025
Spring Equinox in Sacred Maya Country
Balancing Mind, Body, Spirit with Mayan healing and deep spirituality!
Calling all Sacred Goddesses!
Spend Spring Equinox in the amazing Yucatan, Mexico to experience the exotic jungle, crystal clear waters of the Caribbean, Mayan Ceremony & the Sacred Pyramids of Chichen Itza, Tulum & Coba.
We’ll focus on adventure, health and wellness & balancing Mind, Body, Spirit!
- Spa treatments
- Mayan Ceremonies
- Caribbean Beach Chill
- Star Gazing
- Pyramid exploration
We’ll begin our journey at the ancient magical Mayan Pyramid Temple Complex of Chichen Itza. The name means “at the edge of the Itza’s well.” This derives from chi’, meaning “mouth” or “edge”, and ch’e’en, meaning “well.” Itza is the name of the ethnic-lineage group that dominated the Yucatan prior to the Spanish Conquest. It is believed that “Itza” derives from the Maya itz, meaning “magic” or “water;” Itza means: “Water Magicians.”
We’ll stay at Hacienda Chichen, built directly on the site of the Temple Complex. We can chill at their pool and Spa and wander in their botanical Garden and Maya Jungle Reserve.
Hotel’s Spa – A Mayan holistic wellness Center and spa, where they practice ancient Maya natural cleansing arts. Renew and balance your physical, emotional and mental energy fields with the help of the Mayan healers and ancient wellness holistic rituals.
Maya mythology and traditions. We’ll immerse ourselves in the Maya traditions, mythology and Spiritual vision
- Honoring Mother Nature
- Attuning our energy fields to Earth and Sky
- Clearing old patterns
- Coming into balance with our true self and spirit
We will receive Mayan Ceremony from local Shaman who transmit the traditions and healing power of their ancestors.
We’ll visit some awesome Cenotes, limestone sinkholes filled with crystal clear fresh water for swimming, snorkeling and diving.
After our magical healing time at Chichen Itza we head for Tulum Beach and our private villa and pool.
Here we will do daily healing sessions as a group and go on lots of amazing Yucatan adventures – caving, Cenote hunting, snorkeling, kayaking, zip lining and visiting more Mayan ruins.
Facilitators Megan Wagner & Karen Bandy
10 years ago Megan & Karen went to the Yucatan and dreamed of one day bringing a women’s group back on a Sacred Mayan adventure. That day has arrived! We are so looking forward to our alchemical, healing adventure with all of you!
- Day 1 – Arrive in the Yucatan – transfer to Hacienda Chichen
- Day 2 – Morning session, spa & pool chill, Evening Mayan Ceremony
- Day 3 – Explore Chichen Itza Temple Complex with evening light show
- Day 4 – FREE DAY (optional Ek Balam Mayan Pyramid & Cenote tour)
- Day 5 – Transfer to Tulum, Chill at Zamas Villa on the beach, evening session at our villa!
- Day 6 – Full day Tulum Jungle Adventure, Tulum ruins, cenotes, ziplining, evening session
- Day 7 – Morning session, beach chill, afternoon Sian Ka’an Biosphere adventure and river float, evening session
- Day 8 – Morning session, optional snorkeling in the Caribbean on private boat, beach chill, evening session
- Day 9 – FREE DAY (optional Xcaret adventure. Kinda like a Mayan Disneyland with swimming, underground river floats, aquarium, Mayan warrior dances, spectacular music and dance performance honoring Mexican culture and so much more!)
- Day 10 – Full day Coba Ruins and Cenote visits, evening session
- Day 11 – FREE DAY, Morning session, chill, shop, walk to Azulik & Sfer Ik art, bazaar, museum, evening session
- Day 12 – Yal Ku Lagoon for fabulous snorkeling adventure, afternoon chill, special evening ceremony
- Day 13 – Depart for home!!! Transfer to Cancun Airport or stay a few extra days on the beach!
Price – TBD
Only 11 places are available for this trip.
A 16th Century landmark, the property housed the first archaeological scholar expedition to study ancient Maya and restored the temples of Chichen Itza.
Hotel’s Spa – A Mayan holistic wellness Center and spa. Renew Body, Heart, Mind, Spirit with Mayan healers and ancient wellness holistic rituals.
Gourmet Cuisine. Prepare yourself for a truly delightful food experience at Hacienda Chichen, offering you top quality cuisine and diverse culinary choices, organic gourmet cuisine, delicious flavors and zesty aromas.
Maya rituals and ceremonies. Mayan people have a rich healing tradition rooted in their ancient cosmology and spirituality. Their sacred rituals and ceremonies have a tremendous spiritual and healing power, as they transform your energy fields, balance your mental emotional and spiritual bodies, as well as purify your True self for healing to take place.
After being inland, we’ll head to the BEACH! Zamas Tulum is directly on the Caribbean Sea with its own small private cove. We’ll have our own Villa with a pool and group space for daily meetings before we go out on our amazing adventures! The food at Zamas is fabulous and there are some great local restaurants within walking distance.
A cenote (pronounced suh-NO-tay) is essentially a sinkhole that forms when the porous limestone bedrock of the Yucatan Peninsula collapses and exposes an underground cavern underneath it. This sinkhole fills with cool, clear groundwater, providing the perfect spot to splash around in the Yucatan’s tropical paradise. There are over 6,000 Cenotes in the Yucatan.